Employment Application – Medical Review Officer Assistant
Job Title: Medical Review Officer Assistant
Position: Essential (training provided)
Purpose: Compliance with DHHS guidelines
This position directly supports the Medical Review Officer (MRO).
Maintain accurate laboratory documentation and reports in compliance with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) standards.
Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with customers, service vendors and personnel is required.
- Expert critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Expert communication skills, both orally and written
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Ability to achieve the target within given time; result-oriented
- Ability to adapt under pressure and maintain efficiency
- Ability to work independently and must be able to work and/or communicate with all levels of individuals
- Ability to use computers and related technology efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, working knowledge of Adobe products, history of learning proprietary software
PTO, Holidays, IRA option and Health Insurance Contribution.
Resumes must include a cover letter specific to this position! Pre-employment drug test, and background check conducted on all candidates.
Paid time off, holidays, Simple IRA option, health insurance and cell phone contribution
For immediate consideration, please download this application form, open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, fill it out, save it, and then email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to download the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can find it here: