Rapid Drug Testing
Your time is valuable, so when the minutes count, our rapid test programs offer the quick and reliable drug screening tests you need.
On-site screening for drug use is made possible through rapid point-of-collection testing (POCT). Our service centers offer rapid testing, or customers can choose to conduct tests at their own facilities.
The POCT process follows the same methodology as lab-based initial screening, but it is performed by the specimen collector at the point of collection using an FDA-cleared test device that can be used once.
Drugs We Test For With Rapid Testing
For court-ordered testing, pre-employment drug testing or random drug testing, we have the services you need when and where you need them. The drugs of abuse that our panels screen for include methamphetamine (MAMP), opiates (OPI), amphetamines (AMP), phencyclidine (PCP), and more.
- Rapid 10-panel includes testing for amphetamine, benzodiazepines, buprenorphine, cocaine (COC), THC (cannabinoids), MDMA, methadone, methamphetamine, opioids/opiates (OPI), and Oxycodone.
- Customizable panels including 5, 7, 10, 13, or more drugs that can be tested based on a client’s needs.
Establish a school or workplace drug-testing program with the following features:
- Instant negative results.
- Walk-in rapid test collections at our locations.
- Multiple urine specimen drug screening panels, including screening for oxycodone and ecstasy.
- Available urine sample drug screening panels without marijuana.
- Various state-of-the-art reporting methods.
Results When You Need Them | CCM
We offer rapid, same-day drug test results so that you and your employees, athletes, or students never have to wait. Confirmation testing is available for all POCT tests at our SAMHSA-certified labs.
CCM is a Third Party Administrator (TPA) to over 400 client companies, specializing in everything from customized corporate testing programs to individual drug and alcohol testing services. CCM also provides testing programs to schools in order to maintain a drug-free student population and keep drugs out of scholastic sports.
A complete testing program requires the services of several outside vendors, including collection sites, couriers, laboratories, medical review officers (MRO), and more. CCM streamlines this process by including all pricing information in clients’ contracts and coordinates all necessary services.
Find a CCM same-day drug testing location near you
When You’re Ready For a Quote