The CCM Speakers Bureau offers any group in metro St. Louis an invaluable and free resource that offers the following:
- Speakers with insights on issues of drug use and testing in the workplace, schools, sports and the influence of federal programs.
- Expertise of staff from one of the nation’s leading Third Party Administrators (TPA) / Consortia service providers for drug and alcohol program development.
- Speakers provide stimulating presentations representing appropriate professional specialties.
- We place speakers throughout the state of Missouri for the following:
- Service clubs
- Community organizations and societies
- Middle and high schools
- Professional associations
We are able to tailor presentations to fit your group’s needs. To request a speaker, fill out and fax the printable form (link below), or call us at 314.963.3404 if calling, please have the following information ready: group name, size, contact information, preferred dates.